- ORDERS can be placed on-line, via fax, or by post for delivery in the UK mainland. For orders to be delivered outside of the UK, it is advised to discuss your order by email before placing an order. Personal callers are welcome to visit our huge ‘two floor’ Christmas Outlet.
- All prices are quoted in pounds sterling (£) and include Value Added Tax (VAT) at UK rates. It may be necessary to adjust the prices in the event of a change in VAT rates. Customers are entitled to a full refund if this is not acceptable. For customers ordering from VAT exempt regions, please call +44 (0) 1656 723399 for assistance.
- PAYMENT. We accept most credit or debit cards, cheque or postal order, BACS and direct Bank transfers.
- Credit and debit card payments are only deducted once the item(s) ordered are confirmed to be in stock. We try our best to do this on the day of dispatch. Payments by cheque or postal order will be processed upon receipt and goods will only be despatched when full payment has cleared.
- GUARANTEE. All goods are guaranteed for 12 months from the date of purchase, however, the guarantee is void if the goods when returned show signs of misuse, neglect, damaged caused by accident or the goods have been altered or modified electrically. This guarantee does not apply outside the UK.
- For UNWANTED and FAULTY products please view our returns section RETURNS.
- CLAIMS. Goods that are lost or damaged in transit must be made aware to us within 24 hours of delivery by email or telephone. In the case of non-delivery, please allow 3 days just in case the delivery has been delayed, otherwise we advise you to call us for assistance. Damaged goods and packaging must be retained for inspection.
- REFUNDS. Refunds will be made to customers who have purchased goods from Seasons Christmas Outlet only. This must be done via our online returns system. We can only accept goods back that are complete, unused and in “as new” condition (i.e. if a box has been opened to examine a product it must have been done without damaging or marking the product in any way). Goods must be returned in the original box, complete with packing and accessories (if applicable) at the consumers expense together with a purchase receipt.
- Where goods are purchased by cheque or postal order, refunds will only be made after 5 working days have elapsed following the date of purchase and a copy of the purchase receipt is submitted. Refunds will be made by cheque.
- Cash refunds strictly apply to cash purchases only and the original till receipt will be required as proof of purchase.
- Where goods are purchased by credit or debit card, refunds will only be made to the original card account used for the transaction. A copy of the customer credit, debit card receipt and store receipt must also be submitted.
Seasons Christmas Outlet, recommends that you do not work with live electrical equipment, neither should you attempt to undertake any repair, unless you are suitably qualified and competent.
Refunds & Returns
- Seasons Christmas Outlet will refund or exchange any unwanted items on your order before or up to 7 days following the day of delivery if you return the product(s) to us unopened and in it’s original packaging, complete with any free gifts or accessories. If you have opened the box to examine the product you must have done so without damaging or marking the product or packaging. The product must not have been used or installed.
- This does not affect your consumer rights and if you open the goods to inspect them, you can still cancel your purchase at any time either before or up to 7 working days following the day the goods are delivered.
- You can cancel your purchase by:
- emailing us at email@example.com to request that we collect the product, or
- phoning us on 01656 723399 with your order reference number and delivery details to hand
- returning the product(s) to our store with your receipt and bringing the card you paid with so we can credit it.
- Items will only be accepted if they are returned within 7 days of purchase, unopened and in its original packaging.
- The customer must pay the return carriage fee (or £15 collection fee) or seek an alternate delivery method.
- The item will be fully checked on receipt. The cost (less delivery) of the item will be refunded subject to it's saleable condition.
- All returned items that are unwanted will be subject to a 10% re-stocking fee.
Damaged ItemsThe customer will need to provide evidence of the item/damage before we will arrange collection.
- Please call us on 01656 723399 for advice on how to do this.
- Any damage to the product must be reported to Seasons Christmas Outlet within 48hrs of receipt.
- Seasons Christmas Outlet will then contact you with the next procedure.
- Seasons Christmas Outlet will contact you to arrange a suitable collection time.
- Note. collection can only be designated for the morning or afternoon.
- Once the collection has been arranged, the customer must have the item(s) packaged to a similar standard as received, if possible, with the original box and packaging.
- If the collection failed the customer must pay to re-arrange the collection and arrange a new time.
- Once Seasons has received the returned item, it will be checked thoroughly for faults.
- The customer will be contacted with the assessment result and will request if the customer would like a replacement or refund.
- If the item is faulty and the customer would like a replacement, a new item will be dispatched the following working day.
- If the item is faulty and the customer does not require a replacement, Seasons Christmas Outlet will contact you to issue a complete refund for the order.
- If the item is not faulty, Seasons Christmas Outlet will contact you to discuss the next procedure.
- Please note, return procedures may take longer during peak order times, you will be contact as soon as possible.
THIS RETURNS POLICY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS. DETAILS OF YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS ARE AVAILABLE FROM THE CITIZENS ADVICE BUREAU OR CONSUMER DIRECT.