- ORDERS can be placed on-line or by telephone for delivery in the UK mainland. For orders to be delivered outside of the UK, it is advised to discuss your order by email or telephone before placing an order. Personal callers are welcome to visit our huge ‘two floor’ Christmas Outlet.
- All prices are quoted in pounds sterling (£) and include Value Added Tax (VAT) at UK rates. It may be necessary to adjust the prices in the event of a change in VAT rates. Customers are entitled to a full refund if this is not acceptable.
- PAYMENT. We accept most credit or debit cards.
- Credit and debit card payments are only deducted once the item(s) ordered are confirmed to be in stock. We try our best to do this on the day of dispatch.
- GUARANTEE. All goods are guaranteed for 12 months from the date of purchase, however, the guarantee is void if the goods when returned show signs of misuse, neglect, damaged caused by accident or the goods have been altered or modified electrically. This guarantee does not apply outside the UK.
- For UNWANTED and FAULTY products please view our returns section RETURNS.
- CLAIMS. Goods that are lost or damaged in transit must be made aware to us within 24 hours of delivery by email or telephone. In the case of non-delivery, please allow 3 days just in case the delivery has been delayed, otherwise we advise you to call us for assistance. Damaged goods and packaging must be retained for inspection.
- REFUNDS. Refunds will be made to customers who have purchased goods from Seasons Christmas Outlet only. This must be done via our online returns system. We can only accept goods back that are complete, unused and in “as new” condition (i.e. if a box has been opened to examine a product it must have been done without damaging or marking the product in any way). Goods must be returned in the original box, complete with packing and accessories (if applicable) at the consumers expense together with a purchase receipt.
- Where goods are purchased by credit or debit card, refunds will only be made to the original card account used for the transaction. A copy of the customer credit, debit card receipt and store receipt must also be submitted.
None of the above conditions affects your statutory rights.
Seasons Christmas Outlet, recommends that you do not work with live electrical equipment, neither should you attempt to undertake any repair, unless you are suitably qualified and competent.
REFUNDS & RETURNS
DISTANCE SELLING REGULATIONS
Under the UK Distance Selling Regulations, you have 7 working days (from the day after you receive your goods) to cancel the contract for your order with us. We will issue you with a full refund, including outward delivery charge; however you will need to return the entire order to us at your cost if you have already received them.
If we do not receive the cancelled order back, we may arrange to have them collected at your cost.
You can cancel your order by:
• Emailing us at email@example.com with your order number to request information regarding returning a product or via my account.
• Return the product(s) to our store with your receipt and bringing the card you used to pay for the order so we can issue a refund.
• Telephoning us on 01656 723399 with your order reference number and delivery details to hand
• In writing to Seasons Christmas Outlet, Unit 9-10 Parc-y-bont, Aneurin Bevan Avenue, Brynmenyn Ind. Est, Brynmenyn, Bridgend CF32 9SZ
DAMAGED AND FAULTY ITEMS
• Any fault or damage to the product must be reported as soon as reasonably possible after receipt of the goods. We may ask the consumer to provide details of the fault or damage to allow an assessment of the best way to deal with the problem.
• After assessment the consumer will be contacted and offered a replacement or refund.
• If a replacement is required we will arrange for a ‘reverse it’ option whereby the new item will be delivered and the faulty item collected at the same time. The customer must have the item(s) packaged to a similar standard as received, if possible, with the original box and packaging.
• If a refund is required we can arrange a suitable collection time or ask you to return the item to us via Royal Mail*.
• Note: collection can only be designated for weekdays (Monday to Friday).
• If the collection failed the customer must pay to re-arrange the collection and arrange a convenient time.
• If the item is not faulty, Seasons Christmas Outlet will contact you to discuss the next procedure.
• Collections will only be arranged if the value or weight of the item exceeds our small parcels requirement. We advise customers to send returned goods on a Royal Mail 1st or 2nd Class Recorded Service. The return cost will be refunded to the customer upon receipt of goods. (Please note that parcels sent via Royal Mail can sometimes take up to 7 days to reach us).
IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES
We understand that goods need to be examined and in some cases installed; however, you as the consumer have a duty to take reasonable care of the goods. Goods must be returned in or with the original packaging wherever possible complete with any free gifts or accessories.
Please note, return procedures may take longer during peak order times, you will be contacted as soon as possible.
THIS RETURNS POLICY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS. DETAILS OF YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS ARE AVAILABLE FROM THE CITIZENS ADVICE BUREAU OR CONSUMER DIRECT.